Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wedding Pic's Continued....

Well, Snow Day Number Three (!!!) provided me with plenty of time to download more of our favorite pictures. There are so many that we love. I hope you enjoy!

Me and Chesney getting ready to make S'mores in the fireplace


Go Georgia Tech!


Bridal Party

Did the guys have "a little Captain" in them?

The boys thought they were funny but.......

we got more laughs!!


Smooches! 

Matt's nephew Brock found a heart shaped rock. How appropriate!

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Boyd!!!

It's not a party without cornhole!

Who is next?

Meal number 2 being prepared by Chef Papa!!

"Photo Booth" fun

I came home from the hospital as a newborn wearing this bonnett. It came with a poem that says:

I am just a little hankie, as square as can be;
But with a stitch or two, they've made a bonnet out of me.
I'll be worn home from the hospital, and on special days,
And then I'll be carefully pressed and neatly packed away.
Then on the wedding, I have been told,
Every well dressed Bride must have something old.
So what would be more fitting than to find Little Old Me,
A few stitches snipped and a wedding handkerchief I will be!
And if per chance, it is a boy, someday he still will wed.
So to his Bride he can present the handkerchief once worn upon his head.

Ugh...that poem gets me everytime! On that note....Lots of Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment