Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wedding Pic's are In!

Well, they have actually been in since before Christmas but sorting through 800 pictures to pick your favorites takes some time. Thanks to our snow/ice storm I have been able to mark a few long term items off of my never ending list. Anyhow, here are some of our favorites!
 Our "guest book". Thanks to Stacy's friend Jentry for making this for us!
Special Mother Daughter moment before the ceremony

My handsome husband!

 Bride and new Father In Law after the ceremony
The happy couple


Head Table

Lunchboxes. These came out so cute, and they required A LOT of help to make. Thanks to all!
Our Mini Cake with Mom and Dad's wedding Lladro.

Bride and Groom after "Leaving Our Prints"

My and my G-Unit!

Dear friends enjoying the beautiful scenery

Games!


These pictures take a LONG time to upload so this is all for now. More to come soon! Lots of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment