Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July and On The Move! A Realistic Look at Miles Holiday Photoshoots.




I know I am always mentioning what a pain in the butt it is getting to take these pictures so I thought I'd do something a little different with this post and give a more realistic point of view. Mind you, we took almost 70 pictures for this shoot. I have learned how to change the settings on my camera to "continuous" which was helpful and provided for some amusing pictures. Don't worry...you don't have scroll through all 70.


"I know I look silly in this bow, but I'm more interested in my toy that is right over there"

"Yeah. I really want that toy...but mom won't shut up about a smile..."

"Cheeeeeeese. Are you happy now?"

"I hope so because I'm OUTTA HERE!"

Gone.

 "Oh...I get it! It's a GAME!!! I crawl away and you bring me back! I can play this game"

"Here I go! Try to get me!"

"ahahaha!!! I got away! I win!"

 "Cheeeese!"

"I win again"

"Ugh! Get this off of me!!!"

"I know I'm supposed to smile...but did you know I can clap?!?!"

"Clap Clap Clap Clap"

"I don't want to play anymore. I'm hungry."

That's how it goes! It's much more funny looking at this situation in pictures than it is actually trying to take the pictures. I actually get sweaty trying to get these done.. I know Miles will only allow me 5 minutes before I get the above "pissed off" look so I have to move very quickly. This process also requires a cocktail for afterwards...although now that I think about it a cocktail beforehand may work even better. hmmm........something to think about until next time. Lots of Love!






1 comment:

  1. I wish my camera had a continuous setting! Great idea about the cocktail; I recommend one for before and after. I love the pictures you take of Miles, and the outfits (and backdrops) are always awesome.

    ReplyDelete