Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cinco De Mayo


Oh how time flies. I just got around to Miles' June photoshoot and when I got online to post the pics I realized I still hadn't posted his Cinco De Mayo Party Pics! Back in the day Cinco de Mayo was one of my favorite days of the year. I'm not sure if I should admit this, but I would actually take off seis de Mayo just so I could over induldge on cinco without dragging myself to work the next day with margarita coming out my pores. This year was a bit different, but no less fabulous...and no hangover! BONUS! (Well, maybe a little hangover but nothing like years past.)

My parents made a huge Mexican feast that was super yummy!

Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos...to DIE for!

Obviously.

Such a festive patio!

 












Everyone had some fun with the sombreros and mustaches. It was a great night with great food and great company!

The End!


No comments:

Post a Comment