Monday, February 13, 2012

Miles (aka Cupid) Boyd!

I've been looking forward to taking these pictures for a quite some time now. I'm a little irritated that I don't have the time to learn to take more professional looking photos but I am still thrilled with how they came out. I laughed so hard that I peed a little while taking them, and then I laughed and peed again while downloading them. I'll probably laugh and pee yet again when I get to show these off to Miles first bimbo...I mean girlfriend. If I am lucky either the photos or the pee will scare her away. (I didn't really laugh and pee twice. Only once. It was REALLY funny to me.) Anyhow...we (I) had fun and that's what counts. Here they are.



He thought it was funny too!




If, after looking at the previous pictures, you were wondering where Cupid's "arrow" went...now you know. We took these first and got a face full of red glitter. End of arrow.

Back off Bimbos! His heart belongs to his Mommy!!!


I hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed taking them. Hopefully in the next week or so I will be able to carve out some time to post more "moments in between" photos of every day life.
Lots of Love!
Jen, Matt, and Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment